Friday, October 28, 2011

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood



Short Review
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood is a retelling otf the original FMA. Many of the beginning stories are very similar if not identical, however it begins to completely rewrite the story as it goes on.  All of the same characters are present and most have the same personalities. The animation is as good if not better than the original and the storyline is far superior in my opinion. I am a very big fan of the original FMA, and have re-watched it several times. Even though I believe Brotherhood is a better story, I have to show some respect for the original and how groundbreaking it was. This anime is well worth watching for anybody who was a fan of the original, however I suggest that you keep an open mind when watching. Like I said, It starts to become drastically different from the original and some hardcore fans might not take kindly to that. Other than that, please enjoy!

16 comments:

  1. I'll probably try the origanal first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there less forced comic relief? That's the 1 thing I couldn't stand about the original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the 2003? anime of FMA and loved it. Then I heard about the Brotherhood version and idk what to think about it. I feel like it will ruin my perspective and love for the characters in the first one, which I don't want.

    I may have to watch it out of boredom though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice review, I saw it years ago but I didn'tt like it so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard good things about this. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooo excited about your site! I LOVE Anime! Thanks for writing these helpful reviews. I can't wait to read more of your posts. :) Yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FMA is one of my favorite anime ... I tend to not really like them as I feel the stories are a bit empty and too long but, this one was good!
    Not as good as Tekkon Kinkreet though! (Best animation movie EVER)

    ReplyDelete
  8. never seen it. maybe ill give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also believe this is a more accurate representation of the events in the manga. Anyway, as I wrote before, this is a very awesome series.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm... Im gonna have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow! Didn't know about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always hear good things about FMA, but I couldn't get into it :/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to recommend an anime to review and never be afraid to let me know what you think about my reviews. Thanks for Reading!